Sunday, June 12, 2011

Introducing another stupid blog you don't care about

Welcome to the graveyard of originality, where original ideas go to die. Except not. Why? Because I'm pretty sure you don't care. Seriously. Why do people with blogs always think that people come there because of them? Chances are there's some topic of mutual interest that caused people to stumble to their blog and keep reading the entries for that.

So here's what you will get and won't get out of reading this:

Will get:
~ Random links to articles, videos I found cool, adorable, noteworthy, or stupid enough to recommend other people partake.
~ Game trailers, screenshots, videos
~ Random anime clips, thoughts on particularly notable episodes
~ Movie reviews when I bother to drop $12 on going to see a movie in the theaters
~ Hints about EL.mentalist, the tabletop/card/video game under a one-person development team.

Will not get:
~ Personal life stuff. One, it's already established no one cares. Two, I don't care to share.
~ Politics. Politics pisses me off and I don't like things that piss me off.
~ Feeding off that, angry opinion pieces in general. If I squee over something I like when I post a game trailer,  that's probably the most opinion you'll get. I'm doing this to have an outlet rather than IMing offline buddies links to game trailers and expecting a response for somer eason.
~ Any consistent update schedule.

Why read?
I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment